Tips for Your Workout
The Pa Pole Academy is on a mission to give individualized attention to each and every attendee. We ask that you sign up in advance to reserve your spot in class. If the class you would like to attend is full; you will be placed on a wait list and notified prior to class if a spot becomes available. You can sign up in advance for classes for the entire month – so don’t wait – if you have a favorite class, sign up ASAP!
You must sign up in advance to attend a class!
If you have any issues please contact a PA Pole Academy team member at 215-688-8474. If you are registered for a class and are unable to attend, you have 10 hours to cancel. If you do not contact us to cancel at least 10 hours prior to your class or do not show up for your class without calling, you will be charged $15.00 per class.
What to Bring and Wear
- Please wear work out clothing that allows the skin to grip the pole (for example: t-shirt, tank top, shorts, or yoga pants that can rolled up above the knee). Pole classes can be done in bare-feet or heels. Some aerial classes require layers for your comfort, please contact the studio prior to the start of class for clarification.
- Please do not wear lotions or oils as they will hinder pole work.
- A place to change is available so please feel free to change into work-out gear once at the Academy.
- Water is available and a must to keep hydrated while doing pole work-outs.
- Please bring a yoga mat to all classes. We do offer yoga mats for sale at the studio.